For over 300 years, Shoyeido has cultivated the art of blending natural ingredients into an array of soothing, low smoke incense. Japanese incense has long been held as the worlds purest incense. Shoyeido never uses bamboo or other wood-core sticks, animal products, synthetic fragrance or perfumes. Instead, their incense is a carefully crafted mix of select herbs, woods & spices in precise proportion, molded into solid sticks. The outcome is a pure, natural & subtle scent.
Shoyeido has remained a family owned & operated company since its beginnings in 1705 and the skilled craftsmen uphold the same techniques passed down through 12 generations!
- 100% natural
- No smokey wood core
- Low smoke
- No synthetic oils or fragrance
- Pure woods, herbs & spices
- Family owned for 12 generations
- Each box comes with it's own incense holder, just place it in a flame proof plate or dish.
- 35 sticks per box/ 45 minute burn time
See our hand crafted & hand glazed ceramic incense holders available here