A heritage Nike shoe tailored to the needs of the modern skateboarder, the Nike SB Zoom Blazer Mid features Zoom Air cushioning and a flexible rubber outsole for great boardfeel and traction.
The Blazer was introduced by Nike in 1972 and has since transformed into a modern style staple. Maturing from a simple canvas high top to a leather mid top and casual low top, this shoe just gets better with age.
- Zoom Air unit in the sockliner delivers responsive cushioning.
- Mid-top silhouette helps enhance ankle support.
- Vulcanized construction offers flexibility and a low-to-the-ground fit.
- Tacky rubber outsole with herringbone pattern gives you multidirectional traction.
- Leather or leather/textile depending on color