Gold plated ring cast and formed from a found shell. Named after the pirate, Jeanne de Clisson.
To prolong the life of your gold plated and gold filled pieces, we recommend the following:
- Remove when swimming (chlorine and salt can affect plating over time), showering, or washing your hands
- Remove when applying lotions, oils, perfumes, etc.
- Remove when doing chores or cleaning, especially with harsh chemicals
- Remove rings when getting a manicure and necklaces/earrings when having hair treated
- Do not use jewelry cleaner on plated items. You can polish these pieces with a damp cloth.